Pick the format you would prefer. Right-click and Save Link As to download, or click and view it in your browser.
Programmer, Escape Room Pittsburgh (April 2015 - Present)
- Programmed Arduino micro-controllers and created circuitry for puzzles
- Worked on web application for giving clues and monitoring progress
Assistant Language Teacher, Heart Corporation - Ryugasaki, Japan (Mar 2014 – Mar 2015)
- Assisted with teaching English and creating lesson plans in two Japanese junior high schools
GUI Software Engineer, Aerotech (Mar. - Aug. 2013)
- Created UI elements for suite of motion control products
- Tested web interface API
- Worked with issue tracker (Jira) and shared code repository (Vault)
Volunteer Undergraduate Researcher, EVL Labs (2011 – 2012)
- Wrote code for Java Graphical Authorship Attribution Program
- Worked with shared code repository (Git)
Computer Science Tutor, Duquesne University Computer Science Department (2009 – 2012)
- Tutored Java, C++, and Visual Basic for introductory through advanced level classes
- US Provisional Patent Application (No. 61/730,577) for steganography algorithm.
"A Method of Detecting Steganographically Hidden Images Via Low-Order Bit Comparisons"
- Received McAnulty Undergraduate Research Grant for work on steganography algorithm.
Game Design Projects
- Currently working on time trial, platform game using ActionScript and Flixel
- Frequent participant in Ludum Dare game jams
Duquesne University 2008-2012
- Double majored in Computer Science and Digital Media Arts
- 3.56 G.P.A., Dean’s List 6x
- Member of Duquesne University Honors College
- 3D Modeling Club Founder/President, Computer Science Club Vice President
- Duquesne Orientation Team Leader, 2009 – 2011
- Avid disc golfer and member of Professional Disc Golf Association